Collecting gems and stones on my travels is one of my things, just like collecting the Three Wise Monkeys on my travels is a thing. And this trip to Sedona is no exception. In fact, I added quite a bit to my collection.
My intention was to collect a few small stones that I could carry with my in my purse at all times. And I definitely scored well.
- Pyrite - A stone of protection and shielding.
- Copper - A stone of healing.
- Lodolite - A quartz stone of emotional healing and soothing.
- Healer's Gold Pyrite - A stone of manifestation and used by healers (such as shamans) to re-energize.
- Jade - A classic stone of luck and wealth.
- Aventurine - A stone of prosperity, and calming happiness.
- Chalcopyrite - A stone for meditation and happiness.
- Scapolite - A stone of discipline. Helps create good habits.
And the one stone I found myself drawn to, without the intention of carrying it around (as it would be too heavy)...
- Nuummite - Also know as "The Sorcerer's Stone" - for all you Harry Potter fans. It's a stone that helps with clear vision and protection. It is the oldest mineral on Earth. I think of it as "the master stone." Though I'm not sure others would feel the same.